Skid steer loader is called skid loader sometimes, is a engine powered machine, by it lift room arms attaching variety of labor-saving tools. Skid steer loaders are typically four wheel drive, it does not need the working radius because of no moving turning, so it is maneuverable and valuable for application that require a agile loader. experienced manufacturing construction engineering machinery and equipments, we offer road roller, crawler excavator, crawler bulldozer, backhoe loader, wheel loader, and others. The followings is the simple feature as your quick read.
As a professional skid steer loader manufacturer in China. With more than 60 years of experience of manufacturing heavy equipments, we can offer high quality with competitive price skid steer loaders
Skid Steer Loader features
1. Skid steer loader is adopted wheel mechanism, all wheel drive and skid steering.
2. Skid steering loader has been compacted, so it is maneuverable during working.
3. The skid steering spot turning is achieved due to small,
4. The skid steer loader is ideal machine for urban infrastructure, construction engineering, even plant, workshop, warehouse, port, steamboat deck and even the cabin and other narrow places.
5. It can be used in logistics support, site cleaning, project ending and other operations, as the essential auxiliary equipment for large construction machinery.
6. Our skid steer loader can also be used as a mobile station or pump station to provide power for portable hydraulic pickaxe and other hydraulic machines.
7. It can attach various attachments to perform shoveling, stacking, lifting, digging, boring, breaking, grabbing, pushing, scarification, trenching, compacting, road cleaning, and many other operations.
|Bucket breakout force||KN||22.5||22.5||19||19|
|Boom breakout lift||KN||24||24||23.8||23|
|Number of cylinder||4||4||4||4|
|Transmission||EU STAGE II||EU STAGE II||EU STAGE III||EU STAGE III|
|Drive pump||Piston pump||Piston pump||Piston pump||Piston pump|
|Drive motor||Piston motor||Piston motor||Piston motor||Piston motor|
|Operating mode||Entire hydraulic forerunner||Entire hydraulic forerunner||Entire hydraulic forerunner||Entire hydraulic forerunner|
|Service refill capacities|
|Hydraulic oil tank||L/Min||54||54||30||30|
|Length with standard bucket||mm||3344||3344||3245||3245|
|Width over standard bucket||mm||1820||1820||1720||1720|
|Height with operator cab||mm||2100||2100||2045||2045|